Sunday, January 21, 2007

Its not that I dont treat you as my good friend.
But seriously, I really treat you as my Bestfriend, no doubt about it (:
Sorry if that made your mood go ___. Truly I am, my bestfriend (:

Yongmei just went to my house. She bought me my favourite chocolate!
Im so happy when she showed up with it :D :D

Wendy is very funny.
Yesterday during MOS meeting, I accidentally hit her bottom.
She turned to me & said, "You touched my butt, now you have to marry me."
HA HA xD
OH! & I got to know someone new, Doreen :)

Common test tomorrow. Both Emaths & Amaths.
I think Im going to die. I suck at log :(
& I think Miss P, (chinese teacher) is going to kill our class.
So many exam papers to do!
>:(

Hope that I wont be late for school.
Man, this entry is so meaningless.
Okay goodbye world :)

Dear Lord, I hope for the better, I hope that everything would go well. Thank Lord for all this people I know. Amen!

No comments: